Chocolate & Caramelised Banana Crepes Recipe
Celebrate Pancake Day with our tasty trio of crepe recipes. Whether you're a fan of fruity toppings, chocolate or cheese, you'll find a flavour to enjoy.
Big chocolate lover? This one's for you...
Makes: 10 crepes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 350ml whole milk
- 45g melted butter
- 110g plain flour
- 50g cacao powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 bananas
- 20g butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Almond slices
- Blend or whisk all the batter ingredients until smooth and lump-free.
- Heat a Crepe Pan or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brush with melted butter.
- Pour on the batter and swirl to coat the pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Heat the butter with honey in a small non-stick saucepan over a medium heat.
- Halve the bananas lengthways and place onto a non-stick pan.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Top the prepared crepes with the caramelised banana, almond slices and more honey if desired!