Yoghurt, Raspberry & Chia Crepes Recipe
Celebrate Pancake Day with our tasty trio of crepe recipes. Whether you're a fan of fruity toppings, chocolate or cheese, you'll find a flavour to enjoy.
First up, try this fresh and fruity healthier option...
Makes: 6 crepes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300ml whole milk
- Greek yoghurt
- Chia seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt until combined.
- Add 100ml of milk and whisk until a lump-free thick dough forms.
- Pour in the rest of the milk and whisk until fully combined.
- Heat a Crepe Pan or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brush with melted butter.
- Pour on the prepared crepe batter and swirl to coat the pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top the crepes with greek yoghurt, raspberries, honey and chia seeds.